Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Steven Gerrard-A red through and through



Happy Gerrard wants to sign for life
Steven Gerrard revealed he is happier now than at any other stage of his career and is ready to sign a new contract. For all you liverpool supporters out there, you MUST be really happy Gerrard has said this today. hahaha, this is great news I think. Steven Gerrard has been one of the stars in recent years not only with Liverpool and the English Premier League but also with England. I believe he's a great asset to english football. He's a respected player all around. Although the incident about the assault earlier in the year has tainted his great reputation as being a player of high morales xD. here's what he has to say. "I am playing in a top team, with world-class players and I believe in the manager. Going forward, I am sure we can be successful." Soo i say, Good luck this weekend STEVE and the English football team. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment